Moving and living abroad can be an emotional journey for all family members. And especially mothers often have to handle most of the emotions of the children. This can be challenging especially when you are handling your own emotions at the same time. But there are some communication rules that make it so much easier to stay connected to your children and even make the bond stronger while living abroad.
In this episode I talk about:
- Which communication rules apply to your children
- Wyh your children have very different personalities, too
- Why every child just wants to be seen and accepted
- How to handle your child emotions while moving abroad
- Why rituals and saying goodbye are so important
- Why parents can be carpenters or gardeners
- Why you need to see curious about your children
- What you can learn from your children
- How you can explore your new home together with them
- How to better connect with your children
Do you have an idea or feedback for me?
When you have an idea for a topic that you want to be covered in the podcast, please write me an e-mail under email@example.com on Facebook or Instagram. I will either answer your question myself in an episode or will find an expert who can do this.
Who and where are you?
I am so curious who you are and where you are in the world. I would be so happy if you wrote me an e-mail under firstname.lastname@example.org send me messages on Facebook or Instagram to let me know where you are and what you are doing while listening to the podcast. If you add a picture, I would be extra happy!
If you never want to miss another episode of the Expat Partner Podcast…
…please subscribe to the podcast in your favorite podcast app or here on iTunes.
Join the Expat Partner Circle
Become a member of my Expat Partner Circle and become a part of a group of expat partners who support each other. This is a newsletter for expat partner and I share lots of information and coaching knowledge. I also connect the members through webinars and live calls and I am hoping that we can some projects together from time to time. What is important for me is that you are not only connected to me but to like-minded expat partners who want to use this transformational time in their lives to build a life they truly enjoy. Click here and join the Expat Partner Circle now!